About our team
Fynydd is a design-focused, virtual software development company based in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. We're looking for people to join our amazing team!
The people at Fynydd are smart, creative, and collaborative. They love the arts of coding, design, strategy, and solving problems. They're motivated to learn new skills and exceed client timelines and expectations. They love to share what they've learned and help grow the team.
About the position
A senior web front-end developer at Fynydd is responsible for devising technical strategy and overall implementation of a front-end solution. Specifically...
- builds great web app front-ends on-time and within budget,
- explores new technologies and advocates for their adoption,
- works with our core development team and project managers during normal business hours (EST),
- works from home, but occasionally travels to client or company meetings, etc.,
- represents Fynydd with our clients and vendors on calls and in meetings,
- and assists with project scoping and estimates.
In order to be a senior web front-end developer at Fynydd, you must...
- be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week,
- know how to collaborate using tools like git
- have the ability and desire to learn and support new technologies,
- know how to use related design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.,
- and live in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
The following skills and technologies would make you an even better candidate...
- You are a graphic designer
- You are a UI designer
- You know Angular JS
- You know ASP.NET Razor
- You have dev-ops skills like back-end coding, database development, and managing Windows or Linux web servers
Fynydd is a great place to work, with a great team. And we also have great benefits, including...
- Work from home with standard reimbursements for Internet and mobile phone
- 2 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, and generous sick time policies
- Quarterly team gatherings at our office in King of Prussia
- Great health benefits
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Development equipment is provided
- 401(k) with company matching
- $50k life insurance
- Yearly bonus program
We're always looking for talented people, even when we're not actively hiring. So if you're interested in joining our team, apply below.
No Placement Agencies
If you're a placement agency, outsourcing company, or other proxy we're not interested. If you ignore this request, we won't consider using you in the future. Ever.